Why Being A Nutritionist Can Be A Career Option?
What is Nutrition?
According to Wikipedia Nutrition is the science that interprets the interaction of nutrients and other substances in food in relation to maintenance, growth, reproduction, health, and disease of an organism.
To sustain a healthy and a long life, a balanced diet of different food with the right amount of nutrition plays an important role in building a healthy and fit body.
Why is nutrition certificate important?
According to World Health Organisation WHO:-
Key Factor which they issued are:-
- Worldwide obesity has more than doubled since 1980.
- In 2014, more than 1.9 billion adults, 18 years and older, were overweight. Of these over 600 million were obese.
- 39% of adults aged 18 years and over were overweight in 2014, and 13% were obese.
- Most of the world’s population live in countries where overweight and obesity kills more people than underweight.
- 41 million children under the age of 5 were overweight or obese in 2014.
- Obesity is preventable.
To deal with this, We need to expertise yourself in proper nutrition education certificate. The demand for nutritionist is increasing greatly due to growing awareness of people to stay healthy and conscious about the unplanned calories they eat. So there is a demand more than a supply which a certified nutritionist can in cash it.
But here’s an underappreciated secret: basic nutritional knowledge isn’t enough.You need real expertise. More than that, you need a trusted system. One that allows you deliver your nutrition advice and expertise in a way that helps people make meaningful progress.
Who can do a nutrition certificate?
The minimum requirement for a career in dietetics is a bachelor’s degree
Advantage of getting nutrition certificate
- It is certified by NIESBUD (GOVT. OF INDIA)
- It is a booming sector to make your career
- In the current scenario, the generation of lead sale is easier than another service sector.
- Open for many career opportunities as food manufacturers, retail businesses, in research and public health promotion, or as a dietitian’s assistant or food journalist.
- You can be a Government of India Certified dietitian in various hospitals and clinics
- You can manage chronic diseases through diet
- You can be a personalized Nutrition Counselor
- You can be an entrepreneur and start your own business
- You can earn in Lakhs without disturbing your current profession
We GIVE (Global Institution of Value Education Society) provide certificate and accreditation from NIESBUD (GOVT. OF INDIA). For more training and certificate information, feel free to call us in our help line number +91-22-6622-4000
December 12, 2017
December 11, 2017
December 8, 2017