Intellectual Property refers to “creations of the mind” inventions; literary and artistic work; and symbols, Names and Images used in commerce,
Intellectual Property Rights are like any other property rights. They allow creators, owners of patent , Trademarks or copyrighted works to benefit from their own work or investment in a creation.
We at GIVES (Global Institute Of Value Educations Society) are organizing a knowledgeable development program on “Intellectual Property Rights”
Objective Of The Program
- To protect the progress and well-being of humanity which depends on the ability to create and invent new works in the field of technology and culture.
- Providing information about the legal protection of new creation, which encourages the commitment of additional resources for further exploration.
- To help participate in the conservation and protection of intellectual property, which results in economic growth, creates new jobs and industries, and promotes quality of life and happiness.
- To help participants bring in knowledge and awareness of various intellectual property rights and other related rights.
- What is Intellectual Property Rights?
- What is Patent?
- What is a Trademark?
- What is Industrial Design?
- What is Geographical Indication?
- What are Copyrights and the Related Rights?
- What is the World Intellectual Property Organization?
Duration – 1 month