How to Build the Perfect CV and Ace Online Interviews
Do you know, with thousands of resumes to look at, a recruiter spends less than 30 seconds on your resume? Your resume is a snapshot of who you are and what qualities you bring. Hence, it is important, you know the secret ingredient recruiter is looking for, for you to land the dream job or internship.
The next big thing before landing the job of your dreams is cracking the interview. With these changing times, it is important for the candidate to know how to deal with online interviews and the tips and tricks behind nailing the interview.
GIVES is conducting a one-day workshop on how to build the perfect resume, nail those interviews and get the job you have been looking for.
What will you learn from the workshop?
- What is a strong resume and how can you make one?
- What are the key points to remember when creating a resume?
- How to properly organize your resume information?
- How effective is your current resume?
- What are the different sections in a resume?
- Why is chronological order important?
Who can attend?
- College students
- People looking for internship opportunities
- People looking for job opportunities
- Anybody who has a willingness to learn
After the workshop you will:
- Know and understand what are your strengths and how to highlight them
- Know which format and type works best for your situation
How to register?
You can register yourself at GIVES website. Please note that this workshop has limited seats.